Picture to Burn

Saturday, June 6, 2009

MY Life = mess + fun + friends + love + movie + malls + inti + food + music

What kinda of lifestyle I am having??
hr..
it's rather good or bad..
i hardly know how to judge
since i owned a car..
always hang around with friends
and barely stay at home

I totally have no idea what im doing
chaotic life

should i continue the routine like this?
which already get used to it
a life that i really familiar with
sigh




































maybe i have to focus on my studies more.. too, my parents
after 2 years.. perhaps.. i will be going to american
no longer here
should have share my spare time more with my family
but not hanging around and spend money on those unnecessary stuff
hrm..
i guess so
hope my itchy bud can sit diam diam

BUT STILL I AM HAPPY WITH MY LIFE NOW!
(except INTI XD)
wakaka

3 comments:

  1. dui~~dont always remind me that u r going to leave can boh?! Just appreciate what u have and enjoy ur life now..that's all!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yen,
    haiz.. I also dont wanna leave de k?
    im enjoying life now.. and also food in penang

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg !
    everyone also gotta live penang.
    T_____T

    ReplyDelete